Brasilia Tropical: [1-2p] XL Brazilian Hammock with Bars /Handmade
- Free Shipping: Portugal & Spain (mainlands)
- est. Delivery Time: 7 workdays
Double XL Hammock [Recycled Cotton-mix] with Spreader Bars / Handmade in Brazil
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Brasilia Tropical Hammock with bars
Dream of being on a desert island with the soothing sound of waves gently caressing the beach while you relax on this beautiful Tropical hammock.
With its vibrant and fun design, it will add a splash of color to your home or garden.
Wonderfully large and colorful, the Brasilia Tropical is a joyful cotton hammock with spreader bars, traditionally handmade in Brazil, and as comfortable as the classic ones with no bars.
This is achieved by firstly using a special, amazingly soft and flexible thread in a high quality thickness (350 g/m²), and secondly by making the material (140 cm) significantly wider than the bar (100 cm).
The result is a wonderful arch in which one can hang comfortably and securely!
This versatile XL single-double hammock with spreader bars is perfectly sized for a premium solo lounging experience or for snuggling up with a loved one.
Exotic Vivid Lounger
Bring a burst of colors and an enchanting atmosphere to your home or garden, with the captivating vivid design of this delightful hammock with bars, inspired by the lushness and diversity of tropical landscapes.
This versatile piece seamlessly blends classic and modern aesthetics.
High-Quality Eco-Conscious Comfort
Handmade with care, this Brazilian hammock is crafted from soft, thick, and flexible threads made from a recycled cotton blend. Not only is it super comfortable and snug, but it is also incredibly durable. The extra-long and thick cords and the hand-worked and reinforced finishing loops ensure long-lasting use without wear and tear. Additionally, the canopy attachment points feature toughened stitching for added strenght, and the high number of suspension cords ensure optimal weight distribution and contribute to the exceptional comfort and durability of the Brasilia Tropical hammock with bars.
Good to Know:
- 85% recycled cotton made from new cotton remnants from textile production
- Coloration: AZO-free / strictly monitored and tested for skin sensitivity
- Designed for one or two persons
- The 350 g/m² thick material ensures solidity and can support up to 150 kg
- Lying surface: approx. 210 x 140 cm
- Total hammock length: approx. 310 cm
- Length of the bars: 100 cm
- Min. recommended distance between attachment points: approx. 290 cm
- Packaging includes a nice reusable carry/storage bag made of color-coordinated hammock material
♻The use of a high percentage of recycled cotton in this hammock fabric demonstrates a commitment to environmental responsibility.
By utilizing a straightforward recycling technique, new and unused remnants from the textile industry are transformed back into yarn, effectively minimizing waste and contributing to a more sustainable future.
• Stands and accessories shown in the images are for illustrative purposes only, unless explicitly mentioned otherwise.
• Some colors displayed in the images may appear slightly different in reality due to factors such as photography setup and lighting techniques, and individual monitor color settings.
Please feel free to request additional product photos or higher quality ones if you need to distinguish a particular color. We’ll be glad to help.
Single, Single XL, Double, Double XL
|≈ Load Capacity||
|≈ Space Required (min.)||
|≈ Dimensions & Weight||
310 (210) x 140 cm (bar: 100 cm) / 2.4 kg
with Spreader Bars, Portable/with Bag
|Eco & Ethics|
|Materials & Specs||
85% cotton (recycled) + 15% polyester / density= 350 g/m²
|Country of Origin||
Portugal & Spain (mainlands)
|est. Delivery Time||