Brasilia Cappuccino: [1-2p] XL Brazilian Hammock with Bars /Handmade
- Free Shipping: Portugal & Spain (mainlands)
- est. Delivery Time: 7 workdays
Double XL Hammock [Recycled Cotton-mix] with Spreader Bars / Handmade in Brazil
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Brasilia Cappuccino Hammock with bars
Step into timeless sophistication with our classic cream hammock, beautifully embellished with elegant brown stripes and wooden rods.
Wonderfully large and sober, the Barbados Cappuccino is a charming cotton hammock with spreader bars, traditionally handmade in Brazil, and as comfortable as the classic ones with no bars.
This is achieved by firstly using a special, amazingly soft and flexible thread in a high quality thickness (350 g/m²), and secondly by making the material (140 cm) significantly wider than the bar (100 cm).
The result is a wonderful arch in which one can hang comfortably and securely!
This versatile XL single-double hammock with rods is perfectly sized for a premium solo lounging experience or for snuggling up with a loved one.
Latte Art Design
Enhance your home or garden with this delightful hammock design inspired by the Italian cappuccino drink, and representing its main ingredients: milk & coffee.
Suitable for both traditional and contemporary spaces, this versatile piece seamlessly blends classic and modern aesthetics.
High-Quality Eco-Conscious Comfort
Handmade with care, this Brazilian hammock is crafted from soft, thick, and flexible threads made from a recycled cotton blend. Not only is it super comfortable and snug, but it is also incredibly durable. The extra-long and thick cords and the hand-worked and reinforced finishing loops ensure long-lasting use without wear and tear. Additionally, the canopy attachment points feature toughened stitching for added strenght, and the high number of suspension cords ensure optimal weight distribution and contribute to the exceptional comfort and durability of the Brasilia Cappuccino hammock.
Good to Know:
- 85% recycled cotton made from new cotton remnants from textile production
- Coloration: AZO-free / strictly monitored and tested for skin sensitivity
- Designed for one or two persons
- The 350 g/m² thick material ensures solidity and can support up to 150 kg
- Lying surface: approx. 210 x 140 cm
- Total hammock length: approx. 310 cm
- Length of the bars: 100 cm
- Min. recommended distance between attachment points: approx. 290 cm
- Packaging includes a nice reusable carry/storage bag made of color-coordinated hammock material
♻The use of a high percentage of recycled cotton in this hammock fabric demonstrates a commitment to environmental responsibility.
By utilizing a straightforward recycling technique, new and unused remnants from the textile industry are transformed back into yarn, effectively minimizing waste and contributing to a more sustainable future.
• Stands and accessories shown in the images are for illustrative purposes only, unless explicitly mentioned otherwise.
• Some colors displayed in the images may appear slightly different in reality due to factors such as photography setup and lighting techniques, and individual monitor color settings.
Please feel free to request additional product photos or higher quality ones if you need to distinguish a particular color. We’ll be glad to help.
Single, Single XL, Double, Double XL
|≈ Load Capacity||
|≈ Space Required (min.)||
|≈ Dimensions & Weight||
310 (210) x 140 cm (bar: 100 cm) / 2.4 kg
with Spreader Bars, Portable/with Bag
|Eco & Ethics|
|Materials & Specs||
85% cotton (recycled) + 15% polyester / density= 350 g/m²
|Country of Origin||
Portugal & Spain (mainlands)
|est. Delivery Time||