* Last Updated: 2023.01.31 *
We (RelaxTribe™) are an ethically-driven company and we undertake to respect all the best practices in force in the e-commerce business.
1. WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
Privacy and legal compliance are top priorities at RelaxTribe™ and we only collect data for the purpose of providing and improving our services and limit the data collection strictly to the purpose of the provided service.
- We collect information coming from the use of our website, or from the communications that we send, allowing us to highlight items or services that may be of interest to our Visitors, monitor site performance, become aware of which pages are the most popular, observe the method of connecting between pages more effectively, or determine the reason for some pages displaying error messages. These processes are only used for the purposes of anonymous statistical creation and analysis.
- In the case of Users who would like to purchase online, we will request and collect necessary elements (name, address, telephone number, email and VAT number, which is optional) to complete the entire commercial transaction and to future necessary contacts, in order to ensure the best customer service.
- When registering to use a Customer Account the User will be requested to create a password. – The Customer must keep this password strictly confidential, neither revealing nor sharing it with third parties. – The Customer is fully and exclusively responsible for the use of this private password, even without knowledge thereof.
- We offer on our website the possibility of subscribing to our Newsletter, and for that we collect some personal data (name and email) which will be treated to occasionally send information on our products and services, namely: institutional and marketing communications, news, exclusive campaigns, invitations to events, etc.
2. USE AND PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
2.1 – Relax Tribe uses Personal Data with the following purposes:
- contact management with the User;
- billing and collection from the User;
- fulfil orders and requests from the User;
- User registration on the RelaxTribe™ website;
- allow access to restricted areas of the RelaxTribe™ website, according to pre-established terms;
- ensure that the website meets the User’s needs, through development and publication of suitable contents matching the interests and requests expressed by the User, improving search capabilities and platform functionalities as well as obtaining the associated or statistic information regarding the type of User profile.
2.2 – We can use anonymized data to carry out studies that allow us to enhance the service that we provide to our Customers.
2.3 – We may also occasionally send information to our Users about news and events related to our products and services. At any time Users can stop receiving our communications, simply clicking on the link available at the bottom of the message or sending a request to email@example.com.
3. WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR DATA
User Data collected by RelaxTribe™ will be shared with third parties only when this sharing is necessary to fulfil a contract established between the User and RelaxTribe™, or according to pre-contractual arrangements upon the User’s request, in particular for billing and delivery of orders.
4. RESPONSIBILITY FOR DATA PROCESSING
The entity responsible for processing the personal data is Relax Tribe [Unip. Lda.], based at Rua Quinta de Cima nº81-8H, 2415–355 Leiria-Portugal, which provides the service and which in the context decides which data will be collected, the means of processing the data and for what purposes data are used. The entity responsible can be contacted through the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
The User has a right to access his personal data, as well as to correct, erase and transfer it. The User also has the right to limit or decline data processing.
6. HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
If the User do not agree with the terms in which personal data are being processed, he can exercise the rights listed in the previous chapter through a communication to the Data Protection Officer as indicated in chapter 4, or submitting a complaint to the Autoridade Nacional de Controlo [National Supervisory Authority] – CNPD.
7. INFORMATION SECURITY
We work with focus on the safety of our Users data by adopting technical and organisational safety measures suited to protecting from unauthorised access, alteration or destruction of data, or non-authorised information which we possess being disclosed.
* Last Updated: 2023.01.31 *
WHAT ARE COOKIES ?
- make the website function properly;
- make the website more secure;
- provide better user experience;
- understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE ?
HOW CAN YOU CONTROL THE COOKIE PREFERENCES ?