* Last Updated: 2023.01.31 *
We (RelaxTribe™) are an ethically-driven company and we undertake to respect all the best practices in force in the e-commerce business.
If the data provided belong to a third party, you state having informed that third party about the conditions laid out in this document and that you obtained their permission to provide data to Relax Tribe for the purposes stated.
1. WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
Privacy and legal compliance are top priorities at RelaxTribe™ and we only collect data for the purpose of providing and improving our services and limit the data collection strictly to the purpose of the provided service.
- We collect information coming from the use of our website, or from the communications that we send, allowing us to highlight items or services that may be of interest to our Visitors, monitor site performance, become aware of which pages are the most popular, observe the method of connecting between pages more effectively, or determine the reason for some pages displaying error messages.
These processes are only used for the purposes of anonymous statistical creation and analysis.
- In the case of Users who would like to purchase online, we will request and collect necessary elements (name, address, telephone number, email and VAT number, which is optional) to complete the entire commercial transaction and to future necessary contacts, in order to ensure the best customer service.
- When registering to use a Customer Account the User will be requested to create a password.
– The Customer must keep this password strictly confidential, neither revealing nor sharing it with third parties.
– The Customer is fully and exclusively responsible for the use of this private password, even without knowledge thereof.
- We offer on our website the possibility of subscribing to our Newsletter, and for that we collect some personal data (name and email) which will be treated to occasionally send information on our products and services, namely: institutional and marketing communications, news, exclusive campaigns, invitations to events, etc.
2. USE AND PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
2.1 – Relax Tribe uses Personal Data with the following purposes:
- contact management with the User;
- billing and collection from the User;
- fulfil orders and requests from the User;
- User registration on the RelaxTribe™ website;
- allow access to restricted areas of the RelaxTribe™ website, according to pre-established terms;
- ensure that the website meets the User’s needs, through development and publication of suitable contents matching the interests and requests expressed by the User, improving search capabilities and platform functionalities as well as obtaining the associated or statistic information regarding the type of User profile.
2.2 – We can use anonymized data to carry out studies that allow us to enhance the service that we provide to our Customers.
2.3 – We may also occasionally send information to our Users about news and events related to our products and services.
At any time Users can stop receiving our communications, simply clicking on the link available at the bottom of the message or sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR DATA
User Data collected by RelaxTribe™ will be shared with third parties only when this sharing is necessary to fulfil a contract established between the User and RelaxTribe™, or according to pre-contractual arrangements upon the User’s request, in particular for billing and delivery of orders.
4. RESPONSIBILITY FOR DATA PROCESSING
The entity responsible for processing the personal data is Relax Tribe [Unip. Lda.], based at Rua Quinta de Cima nº81-8H, 2415–355 Leiria-Portugal, which provides the service and which in the context decides which data will be collected, the means of processing the data and for what purposes data are used.
The entity responsible can be contacted through the following address: email@example.com.
The DPO of RelaxTribe™ can be contacted through the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
The User has a right to access his personal data, as well as to correct, erase and transfer it.
The User also has the right to limit or decline data processing.
6. HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
If the User do not agree with the terms in which personal data are being processed, he can exercise the rights listed in the previous chapter through a communication to the Data Protection Officer as indicated in chapter 4, or submitting a complaint to the Autoridade Nacional de Controlo [National Supervisory Authority] – CNPD.
7. INFORMATION SECURITY
We work with focus on the safety of our Users data by adopting technical and organisational safety measures suited to protecting from unauthorised access, alteration or destruction of data, or non-authorised information which we possess being disclosed.
* Last Updated: 2023.01.31 *
WHAT ARE COOKIES ?
- make the website function properly;
- make the website more secure;
- provide better user experience;
- understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE ?
A persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date unless deleted by you before the expiry date.
On the other hand, a session cookie will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
We use both session and persistent cookies on our website.
HOW CAN YOU CONTROL THE COOKIE PREFERENCES ?
* Last Updated: 2023.01.31 *
We are an ethically-driven company and we undertake to respect all the best practices in force in the e-commerce business.
These Terms & Conditions are agreed between Relax Tribe [Unip. Lda.] (hereinafter also referred as RelaxTribe™), and any other person (hereinafter referred as User) who navigates or wishes to make a purchase online through his website www.relaxtribe.com (hereinafter also referred as Site).
The parties agree that their relations will be governed exclusively by the Terms & Conditions described herein.
1. ABOUT THE SITE WWW.RELAXTRIBE.COM
The website www.relaxtribe.com is owned and managed by company Relax Tribe [Unip. Lda.], headquartered on Rua Quinta de Cima nº 81-8H, 2415-355 Leiria-Portugal, with VAT number PT-510015700 and registered at Conservatória do Registo Comercial de Leiria under the same number.
The main purpose of the Site is to sell and promote products and services related to Relax and its Rituals.
- All prices displayed on the Site already include VAT at the legal rate and are valid except publishing error.
- When available, the option that allows to view prices in different currencies is based on exchange rates from a previous date and the resulting conversions must be understood as merely indicative.
All orders will be processed, invoiced and paid in Euros.
2. ACCESS AND USE
By accessing or using the Site, the User acknowledge that have read, understood and accept these Terms & Conditions as part of a total and exclusive agreement between him and RelaxTribe™ regarding the use of the Site, which supersedes and governs any proposals or prior agreements, or any other communications.
3. CUSTOMER ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
Although it is not mandatory to register a customer account at RelaxTribe™, this allows the User to enjoy a series of services, tools and benefits.
- Only one registration per person is allowed.
- The User must choose a personal e-mail address to which he has frequent access so that RelaxTribe™ can contact him whenever necessary.
- The User must maintain the confidentiality of his password, as well as keep his registration information up to date.
- The User must not impersonate or try to impersonate another person or use the personal account of others.
- Similarly, the User should not allow someone else to use his account.
The registered User is responsible for everything that is done in his account, including cases where someone uses his registration information without his knowledge.
For this reason, whenever the User feels that someone may have access, or may be using his password or account, should immediately inform RelaxTribe™ by email to: email@example.com
For all stages of access to the Site, ordering process, delivery or any subsequent services, RelaxTribe™ only has an obligation of means and excludes all warranty and any liability for the inconveniences or damages inherent in the use of the internet network, in particular to those resulting from a break in service, an external intrusion or the presence of computer viruses, or any case of force majeure so classified by the jurisprudence of the courts, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
All services and items sold are described and displayed on the Site as accurately as possible.
If, despite all precautions, errors occur, RelaxTribe™ can not be held liable for that.
Except in case of guarantee, any operation between RelaxTribe™ and its Users and not disputed within six months, can not give rise to any claim.
5. LIMITED RIGHTS OF USE
RelaxTribe™ grants to the User a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive license to access and make personal use of the Site.
This limited license does not include the right to:
- (a) frame or utilise framing techniques to enclose the Site or any portion thereof;
- (b) modify, reissue, redistribute, transmit, sell, license or download the Site or its contents (except caching or as necessary to view content);
- (c) make any use of the Site or its content other than personal use;
- (d) create any derivative work based upon either the Site or its content;
- (e) collect account information for the benefit of another party;
- (f) use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilising RelaxTribe™ name or trademarks; or
- (g) use software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or take any other action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on the Site infrastructure;
- (h) using the Site to send unsolicited email messages; or
(i) facilitating or assisting a third party to do any of the above acts.
The User is required to retain, without modification, all proprietary notices on the Site or posted or contained therein.
RelaxTribe™ also grant to the User a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive license to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Site for personal, non-commercial use only.
A website that links to the Site:
- (I) may link to, but not replicate, its content;
- (II) may not imply that RelaxTribe™ are endorsing such website or its services or products;
- (III) may not misrepresent its relationship with RelaxTribe™;
- (IV) may not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, obscene, offensive or controversial, and may contain only content that is lawful and appropriate for all ages;
- (V) may not portray RelaxTribe™, the Site or its products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive or objectionable manner, or associate them with undesirable products, services, or opinions;
- (VI) may not link to any page of the Site other than the home page, without the prior written consent of RelaxTribe™.
RelaxTribe™ may, in its sole discretion, request that the User remove any link to the Site, and upon receipt of such request the User shall immediately remove such link.
Any unauthorised use by the User of the Site terminates the limited license set forth in this Terms & Conditions without prejudice to any other remedy provided by applicable law.
Unauthorized access to any part of this Site or to other user accounts by hacking or exploiting passwords is prohibited to the User.
6. COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All information and / or content provided by www.relaxtribe.com (including, without limitation, trademarks, logos, graphics, texts, sounds, button icons, images and banners) are protected by copyright and intellectual property under portuguese and international law, and may not be copied, reproduced or disseminated, either in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of RelaxTribe™.
- User may only copy and distribute the content made available on this Site under the following conditions:
- Copies must refer to the original document at http://www.relaxtribe.com/ ;
- Inclusion of copyright notice above on all copies, and both notice of copyright and this notice of authorization are visible;
- The use of content is intended exclusively for informational and personal and non-commercial purposes;
- Avoid modifications to the original contents.
Unauthorized use, or unauthorized reproduction of the Site content, or use of Site content in violation of these terms and conditions, may result in infringement of trademarks, copyrights or other proprietary rights, as well as civil and criminal law provisions.
RelaxTribe™ reserves all rights in relation to an unauthorized use or an infringement of these terms and conditions.
7. LOGO AND BRANDS
The logos and designations “RelaxTribe” and / or “Relax Tribe” are registered trademarks and / or property of Relax Tribe [ Unip. Lda. ].
All logos, trademarks, internet addresses, product names and descriptions, describing products or services of RelaxTribe™ and included in the content of the Site, are registered trademarks and / or property of Relax Tribe [ Unip. Lda. ].
Any use or alteration is strictly prohibited if there is no explicit and written authorization from RelaxTribe™.
Other products or company names displayed on this Site are registered trademarks and / or property of their respective holders.
8. CHANGES TO TERMS & CONDITIONS AND SITE
RelaxTribe™ may at any time change its list of products, prices and / or other content on the Site, with or without prior information.
Occasionally there may be information on the Site and / or in any of the related services, that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions, that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability.
RelaxTribe™ reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Site and / or in any of the related services is inaccurate at any time, without prior notice (including after order submission and / or User requests).
RelaxTribe™ undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information on the Site and / or in any of the related services, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law.
No specified update or refresh date applied on the Site and / or in any of the related services, should be taken to indicate that all information has been modified or updated.
RelaxTribe™ may reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions with or without prior notice made available on the site itself, so it is recommended that the User consult the Terms & Conditions section whenever uses the Site.
9. RIGHT TO TERMINATION
The User has the right to freely terminate the contract, with the right to refund of payments made under the terms of the legislation cited below, namely Decree Law nº 24/2014 of the 14th of February, without no indication of reason or payment of compensation required.
9.1 Except in expressly indicated cases, the User can freely terminate the contract without making any form of compensatory payment or indicating the respective reason, thereby proceeding with exchange or return within a period of 14 (fourteen) days following the delivery of the ordered products at the destination address.
9.2 The right to termination provided for in the previous point can be made using the form which can be downloaded by clicking »here« and through an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, within the period indicated in the previous point.
The form must be correctly filled in, with the desire to terminate the contract clearly stated.
After receiving the form, RelaxTribe™ will sent the User an acknowledgement of reception of the request (for example by email) within a period of 24 (twenty four) hours.
9.3 The communication of the desire to exercise the right to the free termination of the contract within the stipulated period is all that is required for such a request to be valid.
9.4 The right to termination is only valid should the customer return the product(s) within 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which the exercise of this right has been communicated to RelaxTribe™, in conformity of the previous point and with the product(s) being returned in the exact conditions in which it/they was/were received by the User, and with the delivery of a copy of proof of purchase.
9.5 The costs of sending returned products to the RelaxTribe™ warehouse will be or not be charged under the following conditions:
- (I) when return is made by the User due to a defect in the production of a product, it is the responsibility of RelaxTribe™ to collect and cover the costs of delivery;
- (II) when return is made by the User due to dissatisfaction with the purchase and when an exchange for any other item is not applicable, it is the responsibility of the User to made delivery of the products ordered to the address indicated in point 9.6, and in agreement with the indications of point 9.4, within the period stipulated for this purpose and with the User responsible for any costs inherent to delivery to RelaxTribe™ wharehouse.
9.6 In the case of (II) of point 9.5, the delivery of products to be returned should be made to: Relax Tribe Lda., Rua Quinta de Cima 81-8H, 2415-355 Leiria – Portugal.
9.7 RelaxTribe™ may withhold refund until the product(s) has/have been received.
9.8 The User does not have the right to free termination of the contract on the following:
- (I) customized products – considered as being products on/in which any characteristics specifically requested by the User have been applied;
- (II) contracts for goods or services which have been acquired and which, due to their nature, cannot be reconstituted;
- (III) the provision of digital context which has not been provided in digital format;
- (IV) the provision of services which have already been provided after request form the User during a period prior to the 14-day deadline for the free termination of the contract.
9.9 In case of termination of the present contract and following the confirmation of the good condition of the returned products, the User will be refunded for all payments made (excluding any supplementary delivery costs resulting from the return), without any unjustifiable delay and within a maximum period of 14 (fourteen) days;
9.10 The right to terminate the contract will only be effective if products are in the same condition in which the User received them.
Returned products must contain all items which they are composed of (accessories, manuals, tags, product packaging, etc.).
Any damaged products which were not in such a state when delivered or any products with items which have signs of incorrect use beyond the unavoidable but careful opening of packaging, will not be accepted.
The User must guarantee all the necessary care with the products being returned while in possession of these products.
RelaxTribe™ reserves the right to refuse the return of a product which does not have the respective tags or which has been altered from the original condition, thereby implying that no refund will be made in such cases.
9.11 In the case that the User accepts an exchange, products must comply with the conditions outlined in point 9.10.
The payment of delivery costs of the new product will be provided for as follows:
- (I) when exchange results form a defect of a product sold by RelaxTribe™, we will cover the costs of sending the new product (collection of the product to be exchanged and the sending of the new product) ;
- (II) when the exchange is made on request of the User and in cases in which no product defect is detected, or through error in choosing products which is not attributable to RelaxTribe™, the costs will be shared: the costs of return of the products for exchange will be the responsibility of the User and the cost of sending the new product will be covered by RelaxTribe™.
10. LEGAL ISSUES
In all matters that are not governed by these Terms & Conditions, the portuguese law shall apply.
In the absence of resolution by agreement of the parties, any litigation arising from these Terms & Conditions will be submitted to the competent portuguese court and the county of Leiria, with express waiver of any other.
If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in this translated version of Terms & Conditions, please refer to the portuguese version Termos & Condições, which is the official version.
Any other questions regarding these Terms & Conditions must be asked via email to: email@example.com
* Last Updated: 2023.01.31 *
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) provides accessible facts and simple legal support, at no or very little cost for the consumer.
Alternative resolution of consumer disputes encompasses mediation, conciliation and arbitrage.
Independent entities with specialized and impartial staff, help consumers and the entity in question to reach an amicable outcome through mediation or conciliation.
If an agreement cannot be reached, a simple and quick recourse may also be submitted to the arbitration courts.
The portuguese legal framework Law no. 144/2015 was published on 8 September 2015, and implements European Parliament directive 2013/11/EU dated 21 May 2013, regarding alternative resolution of consumer disputes, establishing the legal framework for extra-judicial consumer dispute resolution and the Consumer Arbitration Network in Portugal.
Click »here« to see the list of Alternative Dispute Resolution bodies.
* Last Updated: 2023.01.31 *
The Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform is a web-based platform developed by the European Commission.
Its objective is to help consumers and traders resolve their contractual disputes about online purchases of goods and services, out-of-court, at a low cost and in a simple and fast way.
The ODR platform can be accessed by clicking the following banner: