Paradiso Natura: [2-3p] XXL Brazilian Eco-Hammock [100%Cotton-Recycled] Handmade
- Free Shipping: Portugal & Spain (mainlands)
- est. Delivery Time: 48 hours
Family/Kingsize XXL Classic Eco-Hammock [100% Pure Cotton-Recycled] Handmade in Brazil
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Paradiso Natura Hammock
Unwind in the embrace of the Natura hammock, where the soft white-cream shade beckons you to surrender to its soothing allure, enveloping you in a cocoon of tranquil bliss.
An eco-friendly timeless classic raw white Brazilian hammock, so that you can relax with peace of mind!
Indulge in ultimate comfort and relaxation, creating moments of retreat from the demands of everyday life, with our extra-extra-large kingsize Paradiso hammock, traditionally handmade in Brazil from 100% pure recycled cotton, and with ample space for one, two, or the entire family.
Get ready to create unforgettable memories in this beautiful gathering spot, with your loved ones bonding and finding balance together.
Timeless Creamy Elegance: Boho style
A soft earthy tone design piece brings out the best in any décor. The warmth inviting beige/cream natural hue of this hammock fabric can be enjoyed not only in traditional spaces but also in modern and contemporary ones.
A wonderful addition to your home, balcony, terrace or garden!
Eco-Conscious Comfort, Handmade with Love
Experience the epitome of Brazilian hammock luxury with this one-of-a-kind masterpiece and immerse yourself in its unrivaled craftsmanship, where nearly 5,000 threads intertwine to form a robust and exquisitely soft 1.75 m wide sheet. Only very few looms are suitable for making an extra-extra wide hammock like this!
This stunning sustainable Brazilian hammock is handcrafted from soft, thick, and flexible threads made from unbleached and uncolored recycled pure cotton. Not only is it incredibly comfortable and snug, but it is also incredibly durable.
Every detail is carefully considered, from the handcrafted connection of the extra long and thick cords with a woven band, ensuring superior strength and longevity, to the hand-worked and reinforced finishing loops that ensure long-lasting use without wear and tear. And last but not least, the canopy attachment points feature toughened stitching for added strength.
Good to Know:
- 100% pure cotton – woven in an environmentally friendly manner using recycled yarn
- Designed for one, two or three persons
- The 400 g/m² thick material ensures solidity and can support up to 200 kg
- Lying surface: approx. 250 x 175 cm
- Total hammock length: approx. 360 cm
- Min. recommended distance between attachment points: approx. 310 cm
- Comes packed in an attractive reusable bag made from the same material and color as the hammock
♻The use of pure recycled cotton in this hammock fabric demonstrates a strong commitment to environmental responsibility.
By utilizing a straightforward recycling technique, new and unused remnants from the textile industry are transformed back into yarn, effectively minimizing waste and contributing to a more sustainable future.
• Stands and accessories shown in the images are for illustrative purposes only, unless explicitly mentioned otherwise.
• Some colors displayed in the images may appear slightly different in reality due to factors such as photography setup and lighting techniques, and individual monitor color settings.
Please feel free to request additional product photos or higher quality ones if you need to distinguish a particular color. We’ll be glad to help.
Double, Double XL, Double XXL, Kingsize, Kingsize XL, Kingsize XXL
|≈ Load Capacity||
|≈ Space Required (min.)||
|≈ Dimensions & Weight||
360 (250) x 175 cm / 2.5 kg
Lounger/XXL, 100% Cotton, Classic/Traditional, with Fringes/Decorations, Portable/with Bag
|Eco & Ethics|
|Materials & Specs||
100% cotton (unbleached + uncoloured) / density= 400 g/m²
|Country of Origin||
Portugal & Spain (mainlands)
|est. Delivery Time||