- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Barbados Acerola Hammock
Immerse yourself in the radiant blend of warm and energetic colors of this classic hammock model. Let it be the sunshine in your sky!
Wonderfully large and vibrant, the Barbados Acerola is a colorful cotton hammock, traditionally handmade in Brazil and one of our offers with best value.
This versatile double XL hammock is perfectly sized for a premium solo lounging experience or for snuggling up with a loved one.
Sunny Chromatic Deligh
Beautiful hammock embellished with bold multicolored stripes in orange, red, and yellow.
A wonderful addition to your home or garden!
High-Quality Eco-Conscious Comfort
Handmade with care, this Brazilian hammock is crafted from soft, thick, and flexible threads made from a recycled cotton blend. Not only is it super comfortable and snug, but it is also incredibly durable. The extra-long and thick cords and the hand-worked and reinforced finishing loops ensure long-lasting use without wear and tear. Additionally, the canopy attachment points feature toughened stitching for added strenght, and the high number of suspension cords ensure optimal wnd contribute to the exceptional comfort and durability of the Barbados hammock.
Good to Know:
- 85% recycled cotton made from new cotton remnants from textile production
- Coloration: AZO-free / strictly monitored and tested for skin sensitivity
- Designed for one or two persons
- The 400 g/m² thick material ensures solidity and can support up to 200 kg
- Lying surface: approx. 230 x 150 cm
- Total hammock length: approx. 340 cm
- Min. recommended distance between attachment points: approx. 300 cm
- Comes with a nice reusable carry/storage bag made of color-coordinated hammock material
♻The use of a high percentage of recycled cotton in this hammock fabric demonstrates a commitment to environmental responsibility.
By utilizing a straightforward recycling technique, new and unused remnants from the textile industry are transformed back into yarn, effectively minimizing waste and contributing to a more sustainable future.
• Stands and accessories shown in the images are for illustrative purposes only, unless explicitly mentioned otherwise.
• Some colors displayed in the images may appear slightly different in reality due to factors such as photography setup and lighting techniques, and individual monitor color settings.
Please feel free to request additional product photos or higher quality ones if you need to distinguish a particular color. We’ll be glad to help.
Single, Single XL, Double, Double XL
|≈ Load Capacity||
|≈ Space Required (min.)||
|≈ Dimensions & Weight||
340 (230) x 150 cm / 1.8 kg
Classic/Traditional, Portable/with Bag
|Eco & Ethics|
|Materials & Specs||
85% cotton (recycled) + 15% polyester / density= 400 g/m²
|Country of Origin||
|est. Delivery Time||